We are excited to welcome guests back to Trailside for the 2020 ski season at Killington & Pico!
Because of COVID, things will be a little different for the season. We have to adjust our policies based on CDC guidance and to comply with Restart Vermont. Hopefully, these changes will keep our guests and staff safe along with keeping Killington open for the longest season in the East!
- We are following CDC guidance for cleaning & increased frequency of sanitization of high touch surfaces.
- There will be a minimum of 24-hour gap between room stays. This means your room will be vacant the the night prior to your arrival.
- We will NOT be entering rooms after check-in for room service. We are happy to do a towel swap for stays longer than 2 nights should you need clean towels.
- We will be operating at a reduced occupancy for all days to lower the overall number of guests staying onsite and give more room in our common spaces.
- Vermont does have a state-wide mask mandate. Masks are always required in all common spaces, including during check-in. Please don't make us ask, just wear your mask!
- We will be resuming a breakfast service starting on December 23.
- For weekdays, we will have individually wrapped grab & go options.
- For weekends & peak weekdays, we will have a few options to choose from at check-in for a room drop in the morning. Options will vary but will have items like steel cut oatmeal, bagel & hardboiled eggs, yogurt & granola, etc.
- For all days, we are providing a self-service coffee & tea station in our Great Room.
The Guesthouse (Barn/Loft):
- Occupants of our Guesthouse (Barn and Loft) will NOT have access to the main inn or its amenities through the 2020 - 2021 Ski season. Breakfast and coffee service will NOT be provided to these units.
If you plan on skiing or riding at Killington or Pico, please make sure you know their policies, and have lift tickets & a parking reservation in advance. Click here for all the details!
Click here for the latest on Vermont's travel policy.
It is your responsibility to know travel guidelines and plan accordingly at the time of booking. We are strict in our cancellation policy. Click here for our reservation policies.
Please call us with any questions.
2020 has been many things, most which we are all ready to move on from & start anew. We have tried our best to navigate these unchartered waters along side of our couples. We are truly humbled by your continued support.
This is our 4th consecutive Best of Wedding on The Knot & puts us in the Knot Hall of Fame! This has been awarded to less than 3% of all the venues in the US. We are truly grateful.
INNz + OUTz
The official blog of The Trailside Inn!
Plan Your Getaway
Ready to start planning your Vermont getaway? Contact us for availability and schedule your trip today!